New contest: Free iPad 3 (The New iPad) will be provided to the first person or company to launch their App on Apple App Store. To qualify, the App needs to achieve the following:
- Use OCR-IT OCR Cloud 2.0 API for image to text processing (http://www.ocr-it.com/ocr-cloud-2-0-api)
- May not be an existing App listed on App Store as of March 12, 2012
- Should be iPad native (else how will you run it on your new iPad)
- Should have at least 100 downloads from App Store
- Should have at least 10 user feedback comments on App Store
- Mention and link to OCR-IT Cloud 2.0 API from the App Store page and App website (if exists)
Submit your qualifying App to firstname.lastname@example.org for a chance to win. Your App may be the big winner, and we’ll highlight the winning App in our monthly Update Letter.
We at OCR-IT are looking forward to rewarding your creativity and enthusiasm.
NOTE: Void where prohibited by law or restrictions. Offer is not available to OCR-IT employees or relatives. OCR-IT will cover shipping costs to USA or international addresses via a carrier of OCR-IT’s choice. OCR-IT will NOT be responsible for any duties, import taxes, or other international fees. Selection of a winning App will be solely determined by achieving requirements listed above and by earliest date of listing on App Store. Submissions to email@example.com are considered received after acknowledgement. Apple, iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Computer.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for questions.